so sad... horrible story...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

chabooky386

Aquarium Advice Activist
my friends uncle had a tank customized ofr his extra room. 650 gallons 8O 8O 8O it somehow blew up inside his house. and dam all his sharks died within 3 hours he was gone for the weekend. i guess there was a small unglued part and it just shattered. he had 5 sharks imported from some fish store in indonesia. sucks what a waste of $30,000.... dam ballers :oops:

wish i took pics...

That would suck, I think me and the tank builder would have a serious problem at this point. Keep us posted.

no more trys he had to redo his whole house with wooden floors now so thats where all the money went. home owners insurance ahahah good luck... tried that already. and the guy that built the tank moved off to somewhere in chicago... sucks right.... :|

Lesson learned, when someones going to build you something that large, sign a contract. Make them responsible, I build custom furniture and do carpentry contracting and get it all the time, folks want to sign a contract saying ""if this cabinet falls off the wall and breaks my foot you are responsible"

he had the really ugly looking ones the ones that blended in with the sand looked like they have been snowed on adn some other ones i have no idea what they were called sorry

Back
Top Bottom