So... What Do You Think?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

benji69

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
This is my 92 gallon bow front. It's been about five months since I started adding corals. There are actually 17 fish here but they are all in hiding due to being night time ;)

Attachments

• IMAG0075.jpg
    IMAG0075.jpg
    226.8 KB · Views: 111
  • IMAG0076.jpg
    IMAG0076.jpg
    174 KB · Views: 96
  • IMAG0077.jpg
    IMAG0077.jpg
    191.9 KB · Views: 102
More pics to come. I am trying to purchase a new camera and think that this will help with the photos. This was taken with my HTC EVO.

Tank looks pretty nice. I am scared to ask what the 17 fish are in a 92 gallon tank. Even if they were small fish it`s too many. Keep an eye out for your water parameters.

@melosu58 - I actually meant that I have approximately 17 "living fish, shrimp, stars, etc." Not all fish. They are small and tend to hide at night just as they do in the wild. I have a mated pair of clown fish, Coral Beauty Angel, A really pretty Wrasse, Sail Fin Tang, Yellow Tang, 2 small sand sifting stars, a couple of sand sifting snails, a Fox Face, 2 engineer gobies that stay in their dug-out tunnels, a larger blue star (he stays hidden), a feather duster, a reddish looking tube worm and then all of my corals and anemones. So, yes. There are a few things in here but my levels have been perfect for months and besides my usual water changes, I have very little maintenance to do. My skimmers do lots of work along with my sump and refugium. I do have some crabs and such in the refugium as well. All in all, the tank is almost care-free. I'll definitely keep an eye out for the levels though. Thanks for the advice ;)

Beautiful tank! I don't see any tangs though lol. You know they need a larger tank at some point in the future though right? Just checking...official tang police inquiry ;-)

@ Carey - LOL I know, right? They all hide in the evening before my moonlight kicks on. Just like in the wild. And yes. I know about the space. My friend owns a reef shop near my house and we are able to trade fish and such when need-be. I am just trying to find exactly what I want in this tank before I say "finished". If I ever need to, I have good homes available for these guys. Thanks a bunch for checking it out! ;)

Back
Top Bottom