some mushrooms open some dont?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
How long have you had the shrooms? What type are they? If you dont know the type then whats the general color and apparance.

I have some red mushrooms that used to open up nice.That was before I combined my 2 tanks together.I had a fish only tank and a reef tank .The fish tank was 150 gl the reef 80 gl.At one time I had copper in fishtank Thats when the greif started.I did a copper test came back zero . so first I put a snail in first over nite it was ok so then i did the switch. featherduster looked burned curled tips.started to run poly filters .they turned blue about 4 of them. i now keep a poly in the sump and canesters fluvul.I lost a snail and a large blue clam so far .did lots of water changes as well . But before the switch to the 150 I had problem w/ large elephant ear mushrooms. they would be big and open at the pet store but get them home let them settle in for a couple of months and they never open.

Back
Top Bottom