Something I Stumbled Across...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mitchell0605

Aquarium Advice Addict
While surfing the web one night I discovered this online Reef Magazine. Naturally, I looked into it with great eagerness, only to discover that it ceased being written in the April of 2009. However, in that April the tank of the month was a 90G Penisula that in my opinion is the most beautiful tank I've ever seen. (Sorry guys. ;)) I thought it would be good to share. So enjoy.
Tank of the Month - April 2009 - Reefkeeping.com

BTW check out the rest of the magazine, it has good informative articles and some a very funny one called: The Top Ten Reasons.... (Something marine tank related).

It's too bad it ceased being published. The archived issues though will give me plenty to read for a while. Since we're talking about reefing magazines, does anyone know of any good ones to subscribe to?

I don't think it has stopped being published -- after April they took a break for a redesign. The latest issue is from October 09 so maybe they are on a hiatus again, but you can find the newer issues here.

I don't think it has stopped being published -- after April they took a break for a redesign. The latest issue is from October 09 so maybe they are on a hiatus again, but you can find the newer issues here.

atte is correct, it is still around. This is my favorite tank: Tank of the Month - March 2009 - Reefkeeping.com Plus this tank has saved me a lot of money on saltmix. If Coralife is good enough for him its good enough for me. Proof is in the pictures.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom