Something Interesting

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gonzo82

Aquarium Advice Regular
For the past two months i have been trying to remove two yellow tail damsels that i had in my tank during cycling. I had put a small saddleback clown in there that a friend of mine gave me. The damsels would just pick on him all the time. He lived in the corner by the powerhead. The other day i got so fed up with this that i tore my whole tank down and finally after two hours managed to catch the two damsels. About an hour later this is what i saw. It is pretty amazing. I was told by a lot of people that clowns wouldnt host condy's. Check this out.

Attachments

• clown_anenome2.jpg
    clown_anenome2.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 319
Some clowns will take to condy's. Your one of the lucky few. Congrats. Awesome picture.

Given the history in your tank, your clown may be making a desperate attempt at any protection what so ever. :D

Thanks. This is my first tank and i know i am already hooked. I have kept freshwater since i was a kid but was always told that a salt tank was to hard to keep. They arent bad at all. I love it. I dont really watch television anymore, i just sit and watch my tank. Cant wait to get my own home and set up a tank that will be there for a long time. Caint imagine how interesting that could be. But i have a few more good pics i will upload in a while i need to do some work to them first though.

Gonzo82 said:
... was always told that a salt tank was to hard to keep. They arent bad at all.
I had the same impression before I started. The problem used to be that everyone relied solely on technology and equipment. I have very little equipment on my tank at all and I consider it quite successful. NNR is the way to go. And the single most important factor in sucess, IMO, patience. you have to give you tanks time to adjust to any change you make. Welcome to the hobby! :twisted:

Back
Top Bottom