Something to Stir up my sand?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ryan5

Aquarium Advice Regular
I currently have a 50 gallon tank that has two clownfish, a flame angel, a lawnmower blenny, a fire shrimp, 2 emarld craps a few cerith snails, and turbo snails, and around 20-30 small hermit crabs. I also have a condy anenome, a leather coral, and mushrooms. My sand is starting to look like it has a little bit of algae on it and I was wondering if there would be something else that I could put in to stir up my the sand a bit more?

Ryan5 said:
I currently have a 50 gallon tank that has two clownfish, a flame angel, a lawnmower blenny, a fire shrimp, 2 emarld craps a few cerith snails, and turbo snails, and around 20-30 small hermit crabs. I also have a condy anenome, a leather coral, and mushrooms. My sand is starting to look like it has a little bit of algae on it and I was wondering if there would be something else that I could put in to stir up my the sand a bit more?

You might try a Gobie. Like a green or orange spotted.

+1

A pink spot is nice also and I'd stay away from gold headed sleeper gobys if u have low lying corals, they tend drop sand higher more so

Wat about nassarious snails and bumble bee snails? Both of them burrow

i bought a conch snail for the very reason but after i introduced him i havent seen him move since. Day one he ate alll day until i shut off the lights, all over the tank i was very pleased. Since than hes burrowed under the sand in the same spot for 3 days and only sticks his eyes out at times, i saw him feeding on the sand but he wont leave :'(

i need my sand stirred! lol

Back
Top Bottom