Sorry

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GhostKnife

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I posted on here well before the new year saying that I was going to do a tank setup. With the holidays and just buying a new house I havent had the time or money with all the new years bills real estate taxes and every other bill that can be tossed in the box on the side of the house... Free country...
Anyways I am going to be taking a week off work and setting up my tank I am order all the parts for my 75 gal 20 gal sump soon. Ill keep you posted!!

Ahh yes...the "nickle and diming" that comes with home-ownership. Keep us posted on the new build. Keep in mind, there are a lot of things you can do to decrease the start-up cost of a new tank.

I know what you mean, I was going to start up my new nano with some Christmas money, but now that has gone to my new car..... going to have to wait just a little bit longer, unfortunately.

Well what are some of the things I could do to save money... Are you talking about leaving things out initially... I dont understand.

Not by leaving things out but going with something cheaper. You could buy equipment off of ebay, and use more dry base rock than "live" rock. I think theres an article on it somewhere....

Back
Top Bottom