Star burst problem

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pinky77

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hi guys if you have read my intro you would know that my tank took a turn for the worst but know i got i back under control thankfully i have a starburst xenia about medium size when i let the nitrates got outa vontrol it reseded into it's self slowely it hasent came back yet would i guess it is a gonner still very purple in coulour any ideas ......?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium

Hard to say without seeing pictures. All you can do is to make sure your water quality stays good and it is getting plenty of light. Don't mess with it at all and try to keep anything else from stressing it.

pat8you said:
Hard to say without seeing pictures. All you can do is to make sure your water quality stays good and it is getting plenty of light. Don't mess with it at all and try to keep anything else from stressing it.

Will try and upload a pic i have had about a year and half i tjink it gone to be honest water quailty is good checked last nite everything stable ......

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium

Back
Top Bottom