starfish compatability question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MsBeanCtr

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I currently have a Banded Serpent Star and was wondering what other starfish I could get? I was hoping to get an easy to care for starfish that would be out a little more than my current one.

Suggestions?

Thanks!

Not too many other Sea Stars that are reef friendly other then a Brittle Sea Star. Mine comes out during feeding time but most Sea Stars will hide during the day.

I'd be hesitant to add more then 1 to a 72 gal anyways.

I agree with Micah about more than 1 in your tank. If you was able to trade in your brittle my licknias are out all the time. They are reef safe also. Mine seem to be out playing all the time.

Attachments

• 100_0622_113.jpg
    100_0622_113.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 29
  • 100_0624_128.jpg
    100_0624_128.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 28
I agree with Micah about more than 1 in your tank. If you was able to trade in your brittle my licknias are out all the time.

Well, I guess the best solution is to get another tank-but since I enjoy being married, I guess I'll have veto that idea and do without another star fish.

By the way, those are the most beautiful starfish I have ever seen. The colors are so intense. WOW!!

Back
Top Bottom