starfish harassing a nem?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jwalsh

Aquarium Advice Freak
Is it possible that my chocolate chip starfish could be harassing a green bubble tip nem? They have been in the same tank for about a month now and I had never seen this before the last 2 days. Everytime I look at the tank the star is very near or ontop of or partially ontop of my nem. What's the deal with this? Now thinking about it this could be the reason my nem hasn't settled down into a nice spot yet. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks

jwalsh said:
Is it possible that my chocolate chip starfish could be harassing a green bubble tip nem? They have been in the same tank for about a month now and I had never seen this before the last 2 days. Everytime I look at the tank the star is very near or ontop of or partially ontop of my nem. What's the deal with this? Now thinking about it this could be the reason my nem hasn't settled down into a nice spot yet. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks

I think some starfish eat nems! Watch out. I could take him off your hands for harlequin shrimp food... They love choco chippars!!

Lfs takes trades so I was just going to take him in after work today. Its weird because they were fine for a month or so

Take him to LFS, I had a Choco chip starfish and they will eat coral

Yeah that little pain is out of the tank now. Lfs would give me 3 bucks. Anyone want him? $5 plus shipping. Whatever you want to use him for I don't care LOL but he's got to go

Back
Top Bottom