starting a bussiness need tips or ideas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

divedeep1689

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hey guys i am starting a business to setup and maintain/service aquariums in my area i plan on passing out business cards to all dentists dr offices schools and clubs in my area, does anyone have any tips or advice for me on this idea.

Maybe do the first time free, and if they think it's worth it to continue, they will. Imo, alot of places don't know how bad their tank is until its clean... If not, as soon as they do need you, they'll remember the *great* job you did for free, and are more likely to call you. Anyways, that's my imo, but I'm not a saltie, so.. there might be more involved

well i will be doing freshwater as well i did not think about putting this in the lounge..... (can a mod move this please) these are some great ideas i have a school that i have to call in the morning they asked a local pet co worker if they knew any tank cleaners and he gave me thier number he has been a friend for a while i go to him for my fish or aquarium supplies i am thinking about asking him to be a business partner.

Back
Top Bottom