Starting over

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ocean

Aquarium Advice FINatic
While visiting my sister and her family my brother- in-law got a call asking if he wanted his 75 gal back. Bill was so busy with work he didn't have time to take care of it properly. We went and picked it up, what a shocked! The stand and canopy were in bad shape ( we redid them) no sump, pump and about $2000 of saltwater decorations all gone! I hate to think what happened to the fish! Guess the other people's daughter decided she wanted to keep a snake instead of fish! So they threw everything out....I know it was "their" tank but dang!!!

I doubt they just dumped them down the drain, probably sold them or gave them away. Maybe it flooded or something or an ammo spike made everything die, who knows. Did he get the 75 back for free?

Sarcothelia said:
I doubt they just dumped them down the drain, probably sold them or gave them away. Maybe it flooded or something or an ammo spike made everything die, who knows. Did he get the 75 back for free?

Yes, he got the tank and stand back for free. It's a shame a lot of the stuff is gone and has to be replaced but once you get rid of something......

But on the bright side Bill decided to go with live rock, and since I'm such a wonderful sister-in-law I'm going to give him some live rock to take back home!!! :)

Back
Top Bottom