Stock approval?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sharklover

Aquarium Advice Freak
A 37g with a 2" sand bed and 35lbs. Of rockwork and a 40-70g filter,the stock i want is a blue chromi,2 ocellaris clownfish,and a bi-colored blenny, and also in my cuc i want a cleaner shrimp,peppermint shrimp,an emerald crab,and also some assorted small hermits,and snails...sound good?

Most would say that you need 1.5-2 gallons of Live Rock per gallon, but as long as your rock is highly porous (lots of holes=more surface area for benificial bacteria to grow) and with the really low stock list, I think you'll be just fine. Post pics when you're up and running.

I honestly think that you should only get as much LR as you want to make your tank looks nice. I have about 80 pounds of LR in a 40g and it's just enough to make it look nice and yet I have about 50 pounds in my 75g.

Most would say that you need 1.5-2 gallons of Live Rock per gallon, but as long as your rock is highly porous (lots of holes=more surface area for benificial bacteria to grow) and with the really low stock list, I think you'll be just fine. Post pics when you're up and running.

+1
Live rock does help out with filtration :)
Now let see some pics ;-)

Back
Top Bottom