Stock help!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

chris1610

Aquarium Advice Regular
I've got a 75gal FOWLR; I'm upgrading to 220gal FOWLR.

Here's a list of fish I am interested in; Note this is not my stock list:

Dogface puffer
Porcupine puffer
Antennata lion
Bi color goatfish
I don't know the name, smallest large angel(not centropyge)
Blue tang
Zebra moray eel
Black ribbon eel
Squirrelfish
Lunare wrasse
Pinkface wrasse
Bluehead wrasse
HARLEQUIN TUSKFISH!!!!!!!

Can you please help make me a stocking list for my 75fowlr growout. All of the fish that will outgrow the tank will be moved to the 220.

Thanks!

Harlequin tusk

Lunare wrasse

Bi color goat fish

Zebra moray eel.

If I could pick any angelfish off of live aquaria I'd get : Gray (Black) Angelfish (Pomacanthus arcuatus) because I think it's really pretty. :)

I don't know if all of those can go together but they are the ones I like. :) I'm looking forward to see what you pick as your final stock list!

Thanks for the input. More stock ideas are greatly appreciated aswell.

Also do you know if that would be too much bio load for the 75 until I get the 220. In my 75 I've got roughly 90lbs LR and a 550gph, 6gal capacity canister filter.

Keep your tank lightly stocked until you upgrade.

Use the 75 as a quarantine.

Keep your tank lightly stocked until you upgrade.

Use the 75 as a quarantine.

Way ahead of ya. I've got 100lbs live rock and a 2000lph filter running, so I think my filtration is adequate for a few juveniles until the upgrade.

There is this, roughly 18"-2' zebra moray at my lfs right now for $125 so I got that covered. I'll see if I can get my hands on a lunare wrasse soon. There is another fish store that has a roughly 5-6" harlequin tusk in stock for $90 aussie one. I've already got a foxface in my tank, so I might skip out on the angel fish; as for the goat, he is my bottom dweller and can take all the food that reaches the substrate(tank cleaner). Just not sure if I need him or not. Because if I don't, then I can add a beautiful antennata or radiata lionfish.

So do I need the goatfish; or should I just skip him and add a hectic lionfish?:confused:

Back
Top Bottom