stock list: 29 gallon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
just saw a Midas blenny and really loved it. aahh every time I get a list set, I see more awesome fish!!!

TigerBarbs said:
just saw a Midas blenny and really loved it. aahh every time I get a list set, I see more awesome fish!!!

That's how it goes in this hobby. Too many pretty fish.

Its always a possability. My LSFs holding tanks are 20 gallons and I see clowns hosting nems all the time.

I'm not sure if I even want. clowns. now that I saw the Midas. A clown pair is 7 inches and a Midas is 6. that only leaves room for 1 more small fish. a goby maybe

I'm not too sure, never had a Midas. I've housed a firefish with damsles, clownfish, bicolor blennies, yellow tang, coral beauty...never had his fins nipped...

They're pretty fast and don't travel too far from their home. If threatened or startled they'll dash in their home quickly.

I have a midas and a purple firefish and there are no issues. The only one the midas chases is the McCosker's Flasher wrasse, but only when the wrasse is flashing the firefish or the clowns. The blenny is kind of a bouncer of the tank.

TigerBarbs said:
1 blue green chromis
2 ocellaris clowns
1 fire fish
1 yellow watchman goby

does that sound okay?

I'm a little concerned about five fish in a 29 gallon tank and I saw in another thread you were asking about a blenny. Six in a 29 for sure will be too many.

the one above was 1 idea. the other idea was a Midas, a clown pair, and 1 more fish

I have 5 fish in my 29g an there's no probs in my tank. I have 1 chromis 2 clowns 1 orange spotted goby an 1 neon dottyback. I introduced the dottyback last an he bothers no body an my goby is always chilling with my pistol shrimp digging holes under the rock work.

Back
Top Bottom