Stock question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

two11devan

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I have a 125 gal tank. I currently have 1) yellow tang 1)sailfin tang 1)diamond goby 1)eibli angel 1) 6 line wrasse

I would love to add a pair of true perc's and a handful of chromis to completely stock the tank.

Would the 2 percs and 5 chromis be too much?

Thank you

I think you should be OK. How much LR do you have in the tank? I would think about adding the clowns at one time and the chromis about a month later. JMO

I agree with Mike...add the clowns and chromis seperately. I would go with maybe 7 chromis as well. They are fun fish to watch!

I agree with the others. Add the clowns first and wait a few weeks before adding the chromis. I also think you could get by with adding seven. They are great schooling fish and fun to watch.

I`m just showing this pic so you can see the chromis schooling. They are right in the middle.

Attachments

• 100_0304_169.jpg
    100_0304_169.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 29
Thanks for all of your input! I have about 130 lbs of LR. Any reasons for adding the clowns first? I only ask because I would love a pair of true percs and they are hard to find around here. I can get the chromis pretty easily.

You would be fine either way really. If it is easier to get the chromis, you could add them and then the clowns and not have any problems. Just make sure you give a bit fo time to get everyone in before you add the next fish.

Back
Top Bottom