stocking

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

steve r

Aquarium Advice FINatic
what kind of success have people had adding a second ocellaris clown to a tank with an existing ocellaris clown that is currently hosting and BTA.
i was thinking of adding a little tiny one in the next few weeks ( QT first of course ) any thoughts? success stories? failures?

i was also thinking of adding a sandsifting goby of some sort. am i maxed out for fish in my tank? it is a 75g. 29g sump 100 lbs ( or so ) live rock. 80 lbs live sand. kole tang, bi color angel, ocellaris clown, mandarin, and a solar wrasse.

steve r

I have read, if you add a much smaller one, like you said, you can possibly have a good pairing. But, clowns are clowns.....
Props for the QT!

I think that is doable. The goby will probably hang out at the bottom, and won't be in anyone's way, maybe the mandarin, but you have a 75G, so they have plenty of room. I would wait for a few other opinions before you decide to buy.

I really dont see any problems either. Your tank seems to have a light bio load.

Back
Top Bottom