Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater Reef Aquaria

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 09-26-2011, 01:59 PM   #11
Aquarium Advice Addict
I don't remember if anyone told me why I just remember that when they were recommended to me they said to get odd numbers and they would do better. I have three and they are sometimes together and at other times they are totally separate from each other.

Since my tank is a birthday present to my wife, everything I spend going forward is just an extension of my love for her right?
rdnelson99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 06:03 PM   #12
Aquarium Advice Freak
I don't necessarily agree with the odd number of chromis. I once had 3 also thinking odd was better from what I was reading and they were fine until they picked on one until they killed the one. Now the two get along perfectly fine. Before when there was 3 they were always fighting. Same thing happen to my friend who had 5 and went down to 4 chromis because they also ended up picking on only one.

Jereli is offline   Reply With Quote

stocking, stocking ideas

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search