Stocking ideas?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

armyman16

Aquarium Advice FINatic
My 75 gallon is about a week or two away from cycling and now I'm thinking of fish!
I want to do a reef tank and I want colorful fish
What are some good ideas that would go in this tank?
I like the copper banded butterfly but don't like the blue/green chromis

I also say wait on the copperband butterfly. A nice fairy Wrasse would be good, any "nano" fish would work, also a 75 you should be able to have something like a foxface as a center piece.

Okay, looks like i will purchase my green mandarin the same time ad my copper banded in a year or two!
Aren't flame hawks and foxfaces both reef safe "with caution"?
I definitely wanna get a diamond goby and some type of bristletooth tang, I'm thinking the bristletooth would be a good center piece right?

Oh well I think I'd rather have a type of dear angel over a foxface so if "with caution" is ok if fed well then I'll probably get me a flame anger or bicolor or something

Every angel is different when it comes to eating coral. I'm lucky, my lfs keeps angels in some of their reef tanks so I can watch and see if the angel takes a nip or not.

Oh that's cool, one of my lfs(probably my favorite) has a flame angel in their main show tank and all their corals look very very healthy! But they won't sell him! Haha

Back
Top Bottom