Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater Reef Aquaria

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 08-17-2010, 08:40 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Freak
Stocking ideas 55g

when i get it up and running in a few weeks, i was wondering some ideas for this tank in terms of fish. First off plz no
Or any dwarf angels as i have a coral beauty
I also have a false percula. Any suggestions would be great
Also a full reef, so no reef eaters. This coral beauty wont stop nipping my leather cabbage.
I was thinking a yellow tang or another shot at a Hippo tang. Are the 2 compatible in a 55g? There so finky and training her to eat prepared / flake veggie food was difficult

SnowZz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 09:23 PM   #2
Community Admin

Tank of the Month Award
Definitely not a hippo tang. The only one`s I would recommend for a 55 are a yellow or a yellow eyed kole tang. I would also suggest a pink spotted goby.

melosu58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 10:20 PM   #3
Aquarium Advice Addict
yellow tang, royal grammas are beautiful too
95 Gallon reef system
Hinds04 is offline   Reply With Quote

55 gallon, stocking, stocking ideas

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com