Stocking questions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jcj0033

Aquarium Advice Freak
I recently bought a 265 gallon tank at my local fish store I already had an 80 which I will be transferring a few of my fish from there to my 265 I have a swallowtail angel a Reagal tang and a sailfin tang a diamond goby and a molinarus wrasse, I was wondering what other fish should I add, I want it to be a show tank so I want some nice unique and maybe even expensive fish in it, do you guys have any suggestions

No panther grouper, It will get to big. Will this be a reef? If so how about a shoal of fathead anthias? Another tang or 2 would work, maybe a purple and naso? How about some nice fairy wrasses and if you really wanna go expensive a crosshatch trigger

Yeah it's going to be a reef tank lots of sps

If it's gonna be all sps and you're up for a challenge you could try a regal angel

It's gonna have alot of sps and a few lps it's a mixed reef

Yeah when he gets hungry he eats everything lol

Also, if you can find a terminal male Pink Margin fairy wrasse you will like it a lot. They are fairly large for wrasses and look amazing. Pink margin fairy wrasse will cost you about half of the price of a Lineatus fairy wrasse and look just as good.

Back
Top Bottom