Strange little white creatures..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mr_Floyd1976

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Sorry about the title, but that is what I have in my tank.

It has been up and running for over a couple of months now. Water has been stable for well over 6 weeks.

We have two clown fish, two fire fish, 8 hermits, 10 snails and two cleaner shrimps.

Today I added a Yellow Tang. And I have noticed funny little white creatures against the glass. They are tiny, and look like little beetles or similar. Very fast moving, whizzing around everywhere.

What are they? Is they ok? Any advice welcome please

Actually, having another look. They look like tiny little fish!!!!! White with a large dark eye. When they stop whizzing around, you can make out the shape of a tiny fish

They are pods and they are a good thing. I have them all over my glass too. If you interested more in them, serch my posts on this site. About month or two ago I asked the same question :)

Brenden said:
They are pods and are good. They are the only food source for certain fish like a mandarin.

My black perc use to eat them :oops: . He was a G until he decided to go carpet surfing :(

Back
Top Bottom