Stripe mushroom green

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

matty

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Where is the best place to put my stripe grren mushroom colony? I have them on a rock in mid level, And I was wondering if they should be on the sand bed? It's just that they arn't preading very fast on the rocks and Maybe they spread faster on the sand?

Thanks for all your help

The mushrooms will do best on a rocky area vs on the sand bottom. The individual mushrooms will need to attach themselves to something. What kind of light do you have and do the mushrooms have direct exposure to the light or indirect?

I have 14,000K 250W MH and 4 NO actinic05 They are in mid level on rocks and directly under the MH light about 20" below water level. How do they move? Is there anything I can do to assist them to spread.

Thank you again

If you place them where there in a little less direct light. They will move by slowly ajusting their foot that they hold with. They dont move quickly but over th ecourse of a few days you will see the movment if they start to move.

Back
Top Bottom