My friends step daughter got stung by a foxface tonight. Apparently it had to have hurt pretty bad since they contacted him at work. He said they put it in cold water and it was really hurting. I remember when checking out lionfish I saw to put it in hot water I told him to tell them to go online and check out if it was the same for foxface.
He said he told them they needed to get rid of the fish because it was venomous and the tank is to small. I am just glad she didn't have some type of allergic reaction to it.
Research before buying.