stupid lawn mower

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

54seaweed

Macro Addict
After 2 attempts of committing suicide , as he jumped out of the tank both times he took a basket shot into my shirt pocket , I was adding a nice little
school of dotty backs 2 purple , 2 half yellow half purple length wise , 2 yellow and purple front and back , 2 orange fire fish 1 purple fire fish 1 black sissor fish , I also had to put more plates to cover any small crevices to deter any more escapes , I don't think I'll have any more jail breaks

I always wear pocket tee's and most of my pockets are stretched out cause I usually keep my cigarettes in it , for some reason I didn't have them in there and my pocket was empty , my pockets seem to sag from always being used all the time , I had the lid of the tank open , next thing I know I had a fish in my pocket , I put him back in the tank closed the lid went to the other side opened the lid and poof he was in my pocket again ,
You would think once was a freak accident , but twice I almost think he was aiming
and it was on both sides of the tank ,

Lmao at this! You should see if he will do it again, and record it this time.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom