Suggestions for last fish to add!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jamesd28

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hey,

I have a Biocube 14G that currently houses an ocellaris clownfish, yellowtail damsel, fire shrimp, various hermits and snail, and a few mushrooms/zoas. I used to have a tailspot blenny as well, but it died out of no where after a few months. The tank is consistently at 0 for nitrates/nitrites/ammonia. Was hoping for some suggestions for a third and final fish to add that would be ok given my tank size. If needed, I can take the damsel back and reintroduce a new damsel after the other fish has been introduced to the tank to avoid possible aggression. (damsel never had any problems with clown or tail spot blenny).

Any suggestions/feedback/etc. would be much appreciated!

How about a Yellow Clown Goby? They are cut and colorful. I am not sure if you would have to remove the Damsel and reintroduce it though. :)

I was considering one of those, or another type of goby. possibly the yellow watchman? Not super concerned about getting a fish that is going to be crazy active, since the clown and damsel are both all over the place. I am mainly looking for a cool looking fish that will at least be visible and not hide most of the time.

Yep, the Clown Goby is pretty cool. They perch on the rocks, so I wouldn't say they are super active. They are perfect for your sized tank too!

Back
Top Bottom