Suggestions for stocking?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MsBeanCtr

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I'm not able to catch my 6 line wrasse from my larger tank so I need a suggestion for stocking my newer tank.

It's a 40 gallon long tank....and the more bizzare, freaky and downright weird it is the better.

I will be using this tank mainly for corals but I do want to pop in a critter or two.

Thank you!

How about a rainford goby. Not really freaky or wierd but really pretty. :) Maybe a jawfish or some kaudern's cardinals.

Yeah, better not put any other fish in that frag tank with that one. They are cool looking.

Nothing smaller that you are attached to anway.

On a related note, if you do use feeder fish do you have to quarantine them? I assume they can bring fish born illnesses into your tank as easily as new stock can right?

I've been looking up info on this guy and I've noticed that the lighting for this fish is listed as "medium"......I have mh lighting AND this is a shallow tank. Do you think this will be an issue?

I just called about the lighting issue and they said 'No'..... rats!! back to the drawing board

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom