Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater Reef Aquaria

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 01-12-2009, 01:09 AM   #1
Aquarium Advice Freak
Sun Brite LED's

has anyone heard of this? supposedly energy efficient with alot of out put.

heres a link...

thinking about upgrading to it but wanted to see if you guys have heard much about it.

people around here swears by it...

madstyle1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 07:09 AM   #2
AA Team Emeritus

POTM Champion
Tank of the Month Award
I'm not familiar with those particular LEDs but I have seen in person a 450g 10' reef with a Solaris system. I was very impressed with it until I saw the price. It will create actual moon cycles, thunder storms, cloudy skies...it was pretty amazing. Just WAY out of my price range. Below is what I'm talking about.

PFO Aquatics

If you want to drop the coin for the system the are very energy efficient and produce practically no heat. I just can see putting $2,800 into a 4' light fixture.
Ziggy953 is offline   Reply With Quote

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules