Super Colored Polyps.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SeriousDude5

Aquarium Advice FINatic
http://liveaquaria.com/product/prod_Display.cfm?pCatId=681 I ordered those and wow let me tell you if you are looking for a great begining coral this is it. It actually glows under the "antinic light" as if it were a glow stick that was just cracked. I just got it today and I am already asstonised by it. I just though I should leave my input...because they just got these in stock and want more to experience them. If you would like a pic of mine let me know I will be happy to share. I dont know how to post it yet though :-/

Hey ya show us a pic because I called to see if they had the ones with lime green tips and they said no so I passed. Now I am curouis to see what I passed on.

I will have a photo once they fully open only about half are semi-opened they said 1-2 weeks it could take but once I get 1 or 2 I will snap a photo.

I have been looking for super-colored zoos for over a year. The best I have seen locally is at a LFS and the owner will not sell them becuae they are his private-oowned colony (I do not blame him, they are awesome!). I am leary of ordering on-line because I like to see them first. However, for another option try www.reefermaddness.us I will order from them once the weather warms up a bit.

Here are some of my nicer ones. I can do frags of these when it get warmer.

Attachments

• pic4.jpg
    pic4.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 101
  • pic5.jpg
    pic5.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 189
Back
Top Bottom