Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater Reef Aquaria
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 01-12-2005, 12:20 AM   #1
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Send a message via AIM to SeriousDude5
Super Colored Polyps.

http://liveaquaria.com/product/prod_...cfm?pCatId=681 I ordered those and wow let me tell you if you are looking for a great begining coral this is it. It actually glows under the "antinic light" as if it were a glow stick that was just cracked. I just got it today and I am already asstonised by it. I just though I should leave my input...because they just got these in stock and want more to experience them. If you would like a pic of mine let me know I will be happy to share. I dont know how to post it yet though :-/

Old 01-12-2005, 12:38 AM   #2
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Hey ya show us a pic because I called to see if they had the ones with lime green tips and they said no so I passed. Now I am curouis to see what I passed on.

150 gallon, 30g fuge/sump, 4.5 watt/gal VHO Lighting, 4" sand bed, 290 lbs LR, CDX-3 Nitrate/Phosphate filter

Female Naso "Isabell" or "Izzy", Emperor Angelfish, Flame Angel, Red Sea Sailfin tang "Bambi", Maroon Clown "Nani", 5 Chromis, 1 Aglae Blenny "Bengi" , Yellow Watchman Goby, pr of Banggai Cardinals, Lyretail Anthia, Six Line Wrasse

1 cleaner shrimp, Coral Banded Shrimp, lettuce nudibranch, 1 sand sifter stars, 1 tiny red brittle star "red", 1 tiny red and white banded serpent star, 2 tiny banded serpent stars, small orange Linkia starfish, assorted hermits and snails. Corals: star polyps, A ton of different types of mushrooms, yellow zooanthids, brown-orangish and light blue paly's, orange ricordia.

90g RR, W/D, 120 lb's LR SF eel, pygmy angel, pr sebae clownfish, 4 chromis. Star Polyps & Mushrooms
clowninround is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2005, 12:39 AM   #3
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Oh, ya you can just email me the pic at almajosa2002@yahoo.com. Thanks

150 gallon, 30g fuge/sump, 4.5 watt/gal VHO Lighting, 4" sand bed, 290 lbs LR, CDX-3 Nitrate/Phosphate filter

Female Naso "Isabell" or "Izzy", Emperor Angelfish, Flame Angel, Red Sea Sailfin tang "Bambi", Maroon Clown "Nani", 5 Chromis, 1 Aglae Blenny "Bengi" , Yellow Watchman Goby, pr of Banggai Cardinals, Lyretail Anthia, Six Line Wrasse

1 cleaner shrimp, Coral Banded Shrimp, lettuce nudibranch, 1 sand sifter stars, 1 tiny red brittle star "red", 1 tiny red and white banded serpent star, 2 tiny banded serpent stars, small orange Linkia starfish, assorted hermits and snails. Corals: star polyps, A ton of different types of mushrooms, yellow zooanthids, brown-orangish and light blue paly's, orange ricordia.

90g RR, W/D, 120 lb's LR SF eel, pygmy angel, pr sebae clownfish, 4 chromis. Star Polyps & Mushrooms
clowninround is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2005, 06:34 PM   #4
Aquarium Advice FINatic

I will have a photo once they fully open only about half are semi-opened they said 1-2 weeks it could take but once I get 1 or 2 I will snap a photo.
Old 01-12-2005, 09:34 PM   #5
Aquarium Advice Addict

I have been looking for super-colored zoos for over a year. The best I have seen locally is at a LFS and the owner will not sell them becuae they are his private-oowned colony (I do not blame him, they are awesome!). I am leary of ordering on-line because I like to see them first. However, for another option try www.reefermaddness.us I will order from them once the weather warms up a bit.
Old 01-12-2005, 09:35 PM   #6
Aquarium Advice Addict

Sorry...here is the correct link www.reefermadness.us
Old 01-12-2005, 11:24 PM   #7
Moderator Emeritus

www.saltwaterfish.com has a bunch of these listed as out of stock.
Old 01-12-2005, 11:59 PM   #8
Moderator Emeritus

Here are some of my nicer ones. I can do frags of these when it get warmer.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	pic5.jpg
Views:	90
Size:	91.9 KB
ID:	56   Click image for larger version

Name:	pic4.jpg
Views:	81
Size:	92.6 KB
ID:	57  

Old 01-13-2005, 04:44 PM   #9
Aquarium Advice FINatic

They had them at www.liveaquaria.com but they are sold out I believe.

Tags
polyp, polyps

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com