supplements needed for good torch coral health?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lifter

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I finally finished my cycle and everything is going great. Today I purchased a torch coral without doing much research on it. I was hoping someone could tell me what supplements will keep my torch coral in good health :?: .

it shuld be fine as long as your cal alk levels are ok. mine is doing great and all i really add is coral accel. torches are pretty hardy and should do well as long as you have good water quality.

80F

I keep mine at 82F all the time so ya 80F will be fine. Just dont let the temp fluxuate alot. Like if its 75 in the morning and 80 in the evening every day then thats not all that good.

I will have to record my temp in the morning i believe it was at 71 - 72 now its at 80. I don't have a chiller or heather. What should i do to keep the temp steady

get a heater and set it for 80 that way it will keep it the same temp in the morning as it is at night

ATM i am taking my friends advice and just doing weekly water changes and checking my salinty. Should i by some test kits if so what ones?

iv been taking advice from my friend at work. He was the one who got me into this hobby. He tells me i don't need to by a ph tester just a salinity tester. He tells me if i do my weekly water change and supplement everything should go well. Any suggestions?

Back
Top Bottom