Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater Reef Aquaria
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 12-12-2012, 10:51 PM   #31
Aquarium Advice Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanchezkk View Post
What's the price difference between THE API and EASY?
lol hopefully cheaper or at least the same I dont want to be paying to much for a new kit lol

Old 12-12-2012, 10:53 PM   #32
Aquarium Advice Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hondatek View Post
Red sea nitrate kit is between $33 and $45 depending on where you get it. Well worth the money. I'll never use API for anything but ammonia,nitrite and ph.
We payed 12$ for individual api tests and 30$ for api multi kit, but we also have a good saltwater dealer.

Old 12-12-2012, 10:55 PM   #33
Aquarium Advice Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beengirl View Post
I had initially bought a Red Sea master kit a while back, that was $50 for the master kit. I've noticed that Petco doesn't sell those anymore, though. I ordered the red sea nitrate pro test with a group buy, it was about $31-35. API is about $10, I think. It costs more, but with all the fish and coral in there, the added expense is worth it for me, if I can get accurate results.
Yes its deff worth it we had used red sea before and we paid about 75$ for the full multi kit
Old 12-12-2012, 10:57 PM   #34
Aquarium Advice Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by don_chuwish View Post
"Red Sea Algae Control Multi Test Kit (NO3/PO4)" is just $49.99 at BRS. Each kit separately is $34.99. I'm already wishing I hadn't bought just the NO3 kit alone.

- D

It also depends on where ur from, here in canada Id imagine its more expensive. lol

Tags
nitrates

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com