Sweetwater Zooplankton??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

revhtree

Aquarium Advice Addict
What are your thoughts on this product?

I just bought some and was wondering how you all use it... :wink:

I use it off and on. I find myself forgetting i have it and end up tossing half a jar as it seems to to bad if you dont use it in a few weeks time. When I feed it i keep it in the fridge (make sure the wife knows its not some kind of exotic caviar) :mrgreen: I take a spoon and fill half full or full depending on my mood and spread the spoon around the tank to distrabute the food. The fish will go crazy once they get a taste.

It stinks, bad. I have used it as well. I think the liquid can really foul your water so I recommend rinsing it first. My fish loved it.

Couldn't find a food my clowns liked until I dropped this stuff in. They go absolutely nuts over it!

Thanks to lando for recommending the rinse. I drain my frozen foods before feeding, and all I did with the zooplankton was dip the end of a fork in the bottle and plop some in, juice and all. My cyano problem was almost gone, but then it bloomed again about 3 weeks ago. This happens to be the same time I started the zooplankton. Gonna rinse it in SW from now on! :D

*edit* - Forgot to mention that if you keep in the fridge, it is supposed to last 6 months.

Back
Top Bottom