Well, after a year of watching my 40 gallon FOWLR
fill up will all sorts of dull colored algae I've decided that I just have to splurge on a RO
unit. I was just wondering what happens to all of the algae that is in there now? Will it just eventually disappear, or will it die and sit on the bottom waiting for me to scoop it out? Also, I have some pretty nifty looking green macro-algae that's growing on my live rock, will switching to RO
water kill that too? I don't know what it is called, but it kinda looks like underwater clovers if that makes any sense. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!