Symbiotic Relationship

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

chenzo9999

Aquarium Advice Freak
This symbiotic relationship just happened!!!!!

I am so freakin pumped!

71308-albums11648-picture59978.jpg

71308-albums11648-picture59979.jpg

71308-albums11648-picture59980.jpg

71308-albums11648-picture59981.jpg

Stunning. Congrats :D Little guy looks happy. What's that yellow sps on the left in the first pic?

Thanks!

It is more green then the picture suggests. (Have to work more on my white balance skills.) It is a green montipora digitata - I have an orange one next to it.

Thanks!

It is more green then the picture suggests. (Have to work more on my white balance skills.) It is a green montipora digitata - I have an orange one next to it.

I was going to ask what you used for a camera because I thought the photography was spectacular.

I have a Sony NEX-5N mirrorless SLR. I used my utility 18-55mm lens, would love to use my 30mm macro lens, but every time I get close to the tank the clown thinks I am feeding and she leaves then anemone!

That looks amazing! Symbiosis is so cool, one of my favorite parts of saltwater. To bad I don't have any in my tank yet.

Thank you so much!

I almost gave up hope and then after a stress-filled day at work, my gf said - Looooooooook - and my day turned around

I tried things like taping a picture of a clown in the rbta to the side of the tank for multiple days and slowly pulling them into it with food. None of it worked - don't give up hope.

They decided to share!:dance:

(sorry for the quality of the night time picture)

71308-albums11648-picture60015.jpg

Back
Top Bottom