T5 HO Lights Purchase

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jake337

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I think it would be smarter to save up and buy 1 nicer fixture. It will look better an preform better... Also, its really not that much more expensive

Joe5688 said:
U can get the odyssea lights cheaper on aqua traders

I couldn't find one around the same price range

Your gonna want a 6 bulb fixture. I dont think a 4 bulb will cut it well in a 55 for many nems. You will have better results with a 6 bulb.

Schism said:
Your gonna want a 6 bulb fixture. I dont think a 4 bulb will cut it well in a 55 for many nems. You will have better results with a 6 bulb.

How much watts in total are recommended for an anemone?

How much watts in total are recommended for an anemone?

4+ per gallon. I have the 4 bulb odyssey light and I love it! It dose not get really hot like some say so don't be discouraged.

Also I wouldn't buy from that first seller their feedback isn't great.

bigben2057 said:
4+ per gallon. I have the 4 bulb odyssey light and I love it! It dose not get really hot like some say so don't be discouraged.

Where did you buy yours and how much was it?

bigben2057 said:
My tanks on 29 gallon so I only have the 30in fixture, it was 70.00 from aquatraders. The second listing doesn't look bad. Ask for some photos of it working.

4 bulb will work for a 29g but not as well for a 55g. I suggest you look into a 6 bulb jake.

Schism said:
4 bulb will work for a 29g but not as well for a 55g. I suggest you look into a 6 bulb jake.

I have a 2 bulb ATM so if i buy the second one will I be good for a nem?

Back
Top Bottom