T5 lighting order

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Swiftler

Aquarium Advice Activist
I have a coralife 48" 4 bulb fixture that came with 2 actinic bulbs and 2 10,000 K bulbs alternating. I'm not to happy with the color so my question is I want to replace one of the 10,000 K and one of the actinic with a power-glo and marine-glo that I have. Any suggestions on an order for the lights in the fixture or does it really matter.

I love ATI bulbs, you should do a google search. There pretty well known and recommended.

If that was your question. If not I apologize.

Not exactly lol. I planned on getting ATI but I already had the two mentioned bulbs (power glo and marine glo) and was just curious on what order to put them in the fixture from front back to front

Swiftler said:
Not exactly lol. I planned on getting ATI but I already had the two mentioned bulbs (power glo and marine glo) and was just curious on what order to put them in the fixture from front back to front

Haha sorry, good choice in bulbs. I don't think it matters. I have 2 ATI daylight bulbs, 1 ATI purple plus and a ATI special blue, it's a 4 bulb fixture so I just alternated them but for a 2 bulb fixture I don't see that it would matter TBH...

I think T5's are good with spreading throughout the water when it reaches it, so I don't think it would matter

I didn't think it would matter either but it never hurts to ask

Back
Top Bottom