Tail spot blenny not eating

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kimlafeiet

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Picked this little guy up on Sat, he is the sole resident of my 14g quarantine tank.
I have not been able to get him eating. I have tried nls pellets, frozen brine, frozen mysis, emerald entree, nori sheet on clip, crumbled soaked nori, and even algae wafer. I have even tried soaking in garlic and selcon. He shows interest in everything I have tried, but I have yet to see him actually eat any of it. There is no natural algae in the tank because its a qt tank.
Any suggestions?
Im hoping he will come around and eat something soon......he seems to be settling in ok, has plenty of pvc caves and is becming less shy daily. Color is good, nothing noteworthy so far health wise. My clowns have been pigs from day 1, so Im not sure what more to do for this little guy.

Last edited by a moderator:
When I had mine he wouldn't eat for 2 weeks. His belly became so small I began to worry that he would starve to death. He ate eventually so hopefully yours will as well. Good luck!

Thank you. I hope so too. He again showed interest today, I tried nls pellets and he actually took one in his mouth but spit it right back out.
Think I might go get some flakes and try those.....

Back
Top Bottom