Tangs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

G1203

Aquarium Advice Freak
What other tang can I put in a75 with a tomini tang? Don't have the 75 yet but in a few months I'm gonna set it up. All of the fish from my 36 will go in there along with the tomini and some other type of tang. So what other tang can I put in a 75 with a tomini tang?

I would stick with one tang in a 75g. :)

I have a blue eyed bristletooth in my 90g and that is just plenty of tang even for a 90g. lol

Not to mention most of the tangs that are supposed to be ok in a 75g look alike in body shape and color which can cause a conflict with the two tangs. Just enjoy your tomini ( i have one in my 125g and he's awesome!) and get to know your fish and tank and when the time comes for your next upgrade you will know exactly what tangs you want!

Good luck with your new setup!

Thank you!!! I really love the tomini tangs! Everyone says their "ugly" and "have know color" but I really want a good personality in a fish and I herd they have good personalities! Does yours have a good personality?

Mine is very dark brown, not a dull drab brown either and has intense yellow markings. So they definitely have some color. He is also real quick and loves to swim with the other two tangs I have, they are my Tang Gang as i call them lol.

Mine has his own territory on the left of my tank and doesnt let any non tangs near it. Pretty much every fish I added AFTER him he has harassed for a few days. He will still swim after my dotty back and lawnmower, so he is a tad aggressive. Out of my 3 tangs in that tank he is prob the most aggresive. Don't let that scare you off though, most tangs are semi aggressive to begin with so it's not unusual.

Now my blue eyed bristletooth is twice as aggressive as my tomini and they are from the same family. lol That guy is in an aggressive tank tho so that may have something to do with it, not too sure. lol

Beautiful fish!!!! I've been looking on Craigslist and when the time comes for the upgrade I might get an even bigger tank than a 75!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom