Tangs appetite??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hookman

Aquarium Advice Activist
I got a whitecheek tang in the mail a week ago from wednesday. He didn't eat nori at first but now he does. I was wondering if it was bad that he doesn't eat the meaty foods I feed my other fish. He looks healthy and grazes on my live rock too along with the nori?

Sounds good to me. He doesn't have to have meaty foods. Some tangs eat it while others don't. I wouldn't worry so long as he continues to look/act healthy and has a good appetite.

Hookman!

I have been wanting a whitecheek for some time! How do you like him? Is he as pretty as in the pics on the internet? Where did you get him? Send pics if you can...I would love to see. Glad to hear he's doing well.

Tangs a primarilly veggy lovers. This comes as no surprise.

Tangs are also easy to spot when their hungry by a large sunken stomach 8O

:)

Dr. Nate, Whitecheeks tangs are as pretty as the pics on the internet. I never saw one in person till I went to that fish place. I always wanted one though, I had a powder blue who wasn't very health and died. Whitecheeks have the same shape but they are hardier. My blonde naso and yellow tang were both taken by my giant cup mushroom, who is now at the LFS on consignment! I had to get rid of him before my whitecheek arrived!

Back
Top Bottom