Tank crash help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just throwing a question out here. What is your tank temp? I had a heater malfunction once and lost a lot of fish inverts and corals very quickly.

Sorry for your lose. Hope you find out what happened :(

The thing that worries me is the 0-0-0 readings.. Theres gotta be some sort of chems showing up

Are there glass lids on the tank? Do you keep fresh air circulating in the room? Reason i ask is because a big enough ph swing could do this and if it returned to a relatively normal ph when you tested it, youd never know

Are there glass lids on the tank? Do you keep fresh air circulating in the room? Reason i ask is because a big enough ph swing could do this and if it returned to a relatively normal ph when you tested it, youd never know

No glass lids and a fan blows across the top of the tank the thing also is I ran all my parameters before adding gfo and all was good before hand.

What's your ph reading, can't remember if this was posted previously and is it possible the pump used to drive the reactor has a voltage leak is it old or new if it is the pump it will take a while for survivors to bounce back to good health

Back
Top Bottom