Well I'm almost 4 hours into this move and I have the skimmer and pumps running again in the tank. I still haven't gotten the lights back on it yet but everything seems to be doing ok. It wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. I had a FW
90g pond that was just laying around and used it to hold the tank water and the LR
. Worked out great. I think I'm going to use it to cure my LR
. DUH!!! Anyway I've got all the water back into the tank and I have about 30g of new SW
that I'm gonig to do a PWC
with. I stired up a lot more muck then I wanted but that is the way it goes. I have cut holes in the wall behind the tank to access it from my fish closet. That will help out a lot. Also I have a shelf inside the closet that the ballast for the MHs to sit on. I have totally changed the look of the rock work. There are now 2 mountains on either end of the tank with a nice sandy area in the middle to accomidate my clams that will be coming home with me in a couple of weeks. I got the 2 bad fish out of the tank and they are now in their own tank (10g) I put a couple pieces of LR
in there with them to help out with filtration. More to come......
The tank has settled down and everything has opened up. The fish ate so I don't think anyone was too stressed by the move. The two problem damsels ate this morning too so I guess they will be ok. I think they will go back to the LFS
. I have lots of pics to share but don't have time to post them right now. Here is a shot of the tank before and after...well I have met my max of uploads so you will have to wait until I get it posted on myspace.....