Bouy am I glad that some of you agree to some of my suggestions. It could also be just a bad Pin Point thermometer. However, I still wanted to prove my point regarding where this stray voltage is coming from and I know this has been a hot debated issue for a long time.
First image shows I have 117.9 vac from my wall receptacle.
Second image with test probe up in the air reads some radiation from somewhere with a reading of 0.110 vac. My meter would indicate 0.010 vac if I touch both leads.
Third image with test probe touching a tiny spot in my electrical cord with the equipment turned off reads 0.364 vac.
This tells me i have 0.254 vac (0.364-0.110) coming out from my electrical insulation. When you submerge this cord in water, the whole surface of insulation all around the hot side will reduce the total resistance and thus the stray voltage adds up and increases as more cords are under water.