Tank Transportation?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bootz

Aquarium Advice Freak
I know this concept seems a bit ridiculous but maybe manageable on smaller scale tanks could be achievable. I am moving (hopefully) after i graduate to the city and was curious how people transported their life stock and set-up. Luckily, i don't have to necessarily get my entire tank out immediately after i move. I thought my best option would be to set up another tank in my new place and slowly transport my livestock into the new tank. Any other suggestions things that have worked for you guys in the past perhaps. I am really just looking for ideas maybe something i have over looked. :dance:

Moving is tough. Setting up a new tank might ease the pain. What I have done is put things in buckets. Sand in one, rocks in another. Fish in one and so on. Then have a bunch of water made up to put everything back together.

Battery powered aerator in a bucket..... Travelled from Florida to Louisiana with a nights stay in pensacola.

Battery powered aerator in a bucket..... Travelled from Florida to Louisiana with a nights stay in pensacola.
+1 Good point. If you are going far, get the battery powered aerator. You can get them at walmart in the bait/fishing area.

Back
Top Bottom