Taotronics Link

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ya I liked the timers and dimmers....I could buy just the dimmable one and add timers to the plugs but this combo is nice and in my budget. Does the amount of blues and whites look good?

I have the bridgelux dimmable led. Same thing as taotronics. I love it. Great light and suppose to let you keep any coral. I haven't got any coral yet cause I'm transferring my fowlr to a 35g

That's a decent price for that, but I would want external timers. If the timers in the unit go bad, what will you do? If my timers go bad, I just go to walmart or HD and pick up new ones.
As far as the white/blue ratio, I tried a fixture with an equal amount of white and blue that was not dimmable, and I didn't like the color (maybe 10-12k) turned all the way up. The ones I use are 30 blue and 25 white, and I like this color much better.

Lastly, I don't think you need the 90 degree optics unless your tank is over 30" deep.

Good to know I thought 90 degree was what I was looking for. The 120 would work better for me as I have a 40b and was hoping one light would be enough. Ya as far as timers go I guess it would be just as easy to use external timers. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom