Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater Reef Aquaria

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 03-29-2004, 10:38 PM   #11
Aquarium Advice Freak
As a Texas boy myself, I have been having about 5 degree temp swings and I know that is not anywhere near OK. I just bought a chiller for $335 and it should control my 60 gallon very easily.

Hook'em Horns!
MadManMac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2004, 11:29 AM   #12
Aquarium Advice Addict
Send a message via Yahoo to fishman
Well 60 gallon or less will probably be more likely to heat up....125 gallons is a LOT of water and will take longer to heat up. I refuse to pay this much for a chiller. I would rather run my AC and let my dog and myself enjoy the cooler home at night!! thanks for all the info

fishman is offline   Reply With Quote

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off