temp swings 50-90

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

scuba_steve

Aquarium Advice Addict
im just amazed and frustrated at the same time !
most know i lost alot a few months back from the tank over heating ! well the day before thanksgiving my power was out of another 8 hours after a snow storm !
the water dropped to 50 degrees ! so i have about had it with all this to say the least !
but to my surprise everything is doing great ! i did lose a yellow tail but think it was his time or was to old to hang ! ive had him for around 8 years!
but the biggest surprise is how tough this copperbanded and blue tang have hung in there for me !! temps as high as 90 + to 50 !!
was going to run to my friends for the generator but thought he live 40 min away in clear weather so with the snow would take me over a hour! so didnt get it this time ! guess i am kinda lucky huh ?

Wow, that is pretty incredible!! I a lot due to temps of 90+ as well so I know how it feels.

right i need to move ! im in a older part of town and right next to a forrest preserve so everytime the wind blows or what ever it knocks down trees ect... really getting old !!

quarry ill trade ya ich for the loss power lmao :)

quarry ill trade ya ich for the loss power lmao

I throw in some ich and a case of velvet for your power outage Keith! Deal?? :D

I would rather have to worry about that, than ich. I can easily buy a generator! :wink:

heheh yea i shopping for one now ! but know when i buy it ill never need to use it ! the way things work for me :)

Back
Top Bottom