Thank you all

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

spinman

Aquarium Advice Freak
I just wanted to say "thank you" to all those who are part of this wonderful site.

I hope I'm not jinxing myself, but I sometimes cannot believe how far I've come in this hobby in less than four months.

To me, no matter how many good books are out there, nothing beats the knowledge, wisdom and experience of the "collective".

Mike

This is a very informative site, which includes years of experience between everyone. Out of all the forums I have been on, this has been the best one I have found.

Mike

i have no idea on how i came to find this site but it has been my go to site for all my aquarium newbie needs. i have searched others and tried them out but i get nowhere like the responses i get from AquariumAdvice.com . thanks

The best thank you around is a donation to the site since that is how we help them keep this resource available to us. Another way to Show your Support is to buy something from the store.

I can't imagine starting my tank without the help of the great folks here at AA!

pelochas said:
i have no idea on how i came to find this site but it has been my go to site for all my aquarium newbie needs. i have searched others and tried them out but i get nowhere like the responses i get from AquariumAdvice.com . thanks

Couldnt have put it any better myself.

Back
Top Bottom