Thank you Mrs. Wages!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fishboy19

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Wow, I had about 20 or so majano's in my tank (added live-rock and the little buggers were hiding) well I was reading about trying to get rid of them. I found out that with a syringe and a paste made from the Pickling Lime by Mrs. Wages, you could slow them down quite a bit. Well, and a free syringe from wal-mart (nice pharmacy here) I have absolutely erradicated them. You wouldn't believe it if you saw it, well maybe if your not new like me you would, but anyways, they are all gone. Its incredible, gone in just a few minutes. All for just $1.99, incredible.

For what its worth,

Matt

a lot of places consider that, even if you were using it for drugs, that its better to have someone use a clean needle than to be sharing a dirty one and spread any of countless diseases.

Well done on the majano's Matt!

Yep, I used to work in a pharmacy and we would sell or handout syringes to pretty much anyone over 18, regardless of their reason for wanting it. When we sold them, they were only 20 cents each so it was not a big deal if someone just wanted one or two and had no money :?

I was surprised too! I was expecting to have to sign stuff, get out my ID, and do through a drug screening. (okay so maybe no the last part) But it was really cool to get it for free! 13 cents in my pocket.

-Matt

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom