Thanking to buy?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

you&me

Aquarium Advice Regular
I want to buy some Huma Huma Tiger at smallwonderpet.com they
having a sale Huma Huma for 39.99 and sale price for 29.99 1-2" long
they also sale Midnight Angel 2.5-3" Price: $49.99 Sale price: $45.99

1. it's this good price?

2. can huma huma & midnight angel good with eachother?

I have burgandystar fish, sandstar fish, coral beauty
pink tip Anemone and 2 damsel

help me please!!

I have Three 55g been set up for 3 month
also I would like to ask on one of my 55g avery time i put fish in there and they dide few days later. why are they dide?

you&me said:
I have Three 55g been set up for 3 month
also I would like to ask on one of my 55g avery time i put fish in there and they dide few days later. why are they dide?

one more thing, when I buy fish do I put fish in HP first or it's o,k to just put them in the 55g tank?

Locally, $29.00 is pretty good. It all depends if you want to buy online, or locally. liveaquaria.com has some pretty good prices on SW fish. Check it out:

www.liveaquaria.com

These fish do get pretty big, and perhaps agressive. If you like the trigger family, maybe you might want to consider a Niger Trigger for a more happy medium. Do you have a quarantine tank setup? FWIW

Mike

Salttanker said:
Locally, $29.00 is pretty good. It all depends if you want to buy online, or locally. liveaquaria.com has some pretty good prices on SW fish. Check it out:

www.liveaquaria.com

These fish do get pretty big, and perhaps agressive. If you like the trigger family, maybe you might want to consider a Niger Trigger for a more happy medium. Do you have a quarantine tank setup? FWIW

Mike

www.smallwonderpet.comthey do free overnight shipping
Iam looking to buy 3 to 4 fish they do have minimum order amount of $79.99 3 to 4 fish I think it's maybe $80.00 ?

If I buy from www.liveaquaria.com just shipping cost is $24.99 add $10.00 Thats 34.99 that i can save.

I thank you very much but I think Iam going pass this time

I love Midnight Angel I been looking to buy that Angel fish for very long time and it's hard to find, you know.

Just keep in mind the bio load you will present on your 46G tank adding 3-4 fish at the same time. Good luck to you.

Mike

Salttanker said:
Just keep in mind the bio load you will present on your 46G tank adding 3-4 fish at the same time. Good luck to you.

Mike

46G ??

Mike I have three 55g saltwater tank and few more tank for my Oscar
you not a owner of that website are you?

Sorry missed the thread. In any case, will you be using a quarantine tank for your new friends?
Owner? I wish! I just like the quality of their livestock.

Mike

Back
Top Bottom