Thanks!! 2 Questions?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Choas

Aquarium Advice Activist
I did a water Change this week and nothing went wrong. I do have a question last week when I did it I must of burned some corals and part of my Bulb Anemone. The coral seem to be getting better realy fast now the Anemone is slowly looking better. How could I help him more? Should I feed him or let him do it himself?

Hpw did you burn them? Was the replacement SW cold or not aged? I would just do what you normally do as long as it was healthy before.

I dont feed mine but if you wanted to you could give him a small piece of krill or something. I dont feed mine and never have. The clowns will run something to him.

I feed mine maybe once or twice at the most a week. But I don't have a clown hosting in mine. I have two clowns in the tank. But those little #$%@&%@'s haven't touched the BTA yet. @#%$&!

But I've fed mine krill, raw shrimp and mysis...

I did not mix salt right. I mixed it in the tank last week and so now that is why he is white I think on some spots. He does still have his bulb. Just not as many.

Back
Top Bottom